SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT (STP)
Sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater and household sewage, both runoff (effluents) and domestic. It includes physical, chemical, and biological processes to remove physical, chemical and biological contaminants. Its objective is to produce an environmentally safe fluid waste stream
(or treated effluent) and a solid waste (or treated sludge) suitable for disposal or reuse (usually as farm fertilizer).
- Very compact design for Minimal space usage
- Less maintenance, Low capital and Operation cost.
- Simple assembly and can be operated with minimum training
- The system is prefabricated and mounted in ISO freight containers.
- Easily transportable to any location unlike other treatment plants.
- There is no need to add micro organism
- The system will operate without any chemical addition.
- Easy start up, fully automatic operation, reliable and robust.
- Once started one central control panel for easy operation.
- Clog free air distribution system.
- Ammonia and nutrient removal system available upon request.
- Surface Aerators
- Dissolved air floatation
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR)
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor
- Sludge Dryers Solar-powered
- Sand Filtration (Tertiary Treatment)
- Activated Carbon Filtration (TT)